One of NZ's most significant corporate rebrands - Spur created and delivered a series of immersive brand experiences, launching the new Spark to 5,000 staff in 4 different cities.
- To communicate the Spark brand story and outline fundamental changes to the business
- To introduce key strategies and “to-market” communications
- To excite and inspire, leaving staff with a sense of confidence and positivity
SPUR's solution was a live, immersive audio- visual experience that was the complete opposite of previous internal engagement events, signalling the change from the old to the new. Collaborating with Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide on content, the innovative approach and immaculate execution produced unprecedented feedback, information recall, attendance and positivity (surveyed results).
- Lead agency
- Experience concept, design and execution
- AV design and direction in collaboration with supplier
- Key stakeholder direction and management
- Venue and specialist supplier negotiation
- Multiple location scheduling and executions
- People transport logistics
- Promotional staffing