Spark is a brand on the move demanding greater originality, relevance and results from all its activity.
Spur has concepted, designed & custom built for Spark a bespoke, versatile and functional brand experience and pop-up retail vehicle.
The highest spec connectivity and modern design is complemented by incredible versatility that makes this vehicle relevant as a youth festival chill out zone, a pop-up store in a busy mall or an engaging venue for a business to business pitch. The custom design also allows for scaleability within each of these configurations allowing for greater opportunity for use
Spur's central management of this unique brand asset means that it will be used across several Spark business units for more than 50 activations each calendar year.
Success for this project is measured in brand engagement and consistent brand delivery, incremental sales and in cost savings gained through not reinventing the wheel for each separate activation across the business.
- Seating for 6-20 people depending on configuration
- Large panel LED screen for content, displays and demonstrations
- Retail display area with secure demo devices
- Wi-Fi hotspot with roaming boosters
- Storage space for equipment and giveaways
- Spotify stations with live Spark devices and top of the line headphones
- Secured mobile device charging capability
- Programable LED lighting interior and exterior for combination of mood and function
- External facing 60” LED touch screen for Spotify play, Lightbox demo or other interactive elements
- Additional external facing 60” LED screen for advertising and promotional content
- Spotify Mosaic photo booth
- Audio inputs for plug and play capability for DJ or Spotify as well as PA and TV screens
- Unique pop-up stage with mobile truss system for walls, roof and lighting
- Compact display benches that can be used either for product display or DJ desk
- Clip on product and accessory display walls
- Concept development and rationale
- Vehicle design and 3D illustrations
- Vehicle build project management
- Pan business stakeholder consultation through design and build phase
- Graphic design
- Activation planning and management
- Post activation reviews and recommendations