To help leverage the commercial partnership with the Auckland City Limits Music Festival, Spur brought #MyFestivalStory to life for Spark & Spotify for the third time. The activation provided attendees with a personal digital portrait of their unique festival experience.
Using existing festival RFID technology, attendees tagged Spark towers at prominent positions throughout the festival to capture artist set-lists, track distances and time, capture photos with their friends, all adding to their personal #MyFestivalStory digital experience.
Alongside My Festival Story, Spur built and managed the Spark Thanks zone - an area where we rewarded customers with festival credit and prizes from the ATM machine along with a range of activities
MFS Key Results
- Unique participants who checked in = 4,327
- Unique visitors to the website = 10,736
- # MFS Tower Check ins = 6,969
- Photos taken = 3,106
- Engagement time = 10.6 hours
- Lead activation agency
- Activation/experience design and execution
- Asset design and production
- Digital hardware Integration
- Promotional staffing
- On site event management
- Rights holder and specialist supplier liaison and management logistics